Servier Centro América y Caribe S.A, A company with capital of $ 121 000, Head office: : Ph Dream plaza, Piso 9, Av Centenario, Costa del este, ciudad de Panamá, Panamá
Registered with the trade and companies’ register of Public Mercantil registry under number 610466 Intra-community VAT number:: 1230561-1-610466 DV02
1. What data do we collect?
We may collect some or all of the following personal data from users of Our Site:
- Data that you give to us through your use of the Contact space of Our Site: Last name, first name, email address, telephone number, postal address, country
- Data that we collect automatically for statistical purposes using cookies: pages visited, dates and times of access, preferred content, operating system, type of browser used, type of hardware used, etc. It must be noted that our statistics cookies do not allow the personal identification of a natural person.
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), personal data means any information that can identify you directly or indirectly.
2. How do we use your data?
Under the GDPR, our use of your personal data must always have a lawful basis. This is maybe because the data are necessary or because it is in our legitimate business interest to use them.
Your data may be used for the following purposes:
- To produce statistical analyses, particularly of Site traffic.
- To manage and improve the Site for optimal User browsing.
- To respond to requests or questions by Users and to provide them with technical assistance, if needed.
- To monitor requests made about our products or services.
- To process pharmacovigilance case reports regarding our products or services.
- To process suspected counterfeiting declarations on our products / services.
- To process suspected quality defects declarations on our products / services.
- To process unsolicited applications posted in the Career space.
- To comply with the legal and regulatory obligations applicable to LES LABORATOIRES SERVIER.
We do not further process the data in a manner that is incompatible with the purposes described above.
3. What are your rights?
You have the right to request access and obtain information about your personal data; update, correct or delete your personal data; restrict or oppose (for legitimate reasons) the processing of your personal data by contacting the SERVIER Data Protection Officer (DPO):
- by email, at the following address: email@example.com
- or by mail, at the following address:
Data Protection Officer
Servier CentroAmerica y Caribe S.A
Ed PH Dream Plaza, Piso 9, Av.Centenario, Costa Del Este, ciudad de Panamá, Panamá
Should you have any cause for complaint regarding our use of your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent data protection authority of your country.
4. How long do we keep your personal data?
Your personal data collected by SERVIER are kept in a form that permits your identification for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed. More specifically:
- Personal data collected for audience measurement purposes are kept for 24 hours.
- Personal data collected for research activities are kept in the information systems of the data controller, participating centre or healthcare professional taking part in the research until the study product is marketed or until 2 years following the last publication of the study results or, in the absence of publication, until the signature of the final study report. The data are then archived in paper or electronic form for a period in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Personal data collected for pharmacovigilance activities are kept for 10 years after the relevant marketing authorisation has ceased to exist; the data are then deleted or archived in an anonymised form, unless otherwise envisaged by mandatory local regulations.
- Personal data collected for the management of medical information are kept for 3 years after your request.
- Personal data collected for scientific medical liaison with healthcare professionals are kept for 5 years after your last interaction with SERVIER, then are archived for 5 years and deleted.
- Personal data collected for managing relationships with healthcare professionals in connection with clinical trials are kept until the study product is marketed or until the final study report or until the publication of the study results. They are then archived in paper or electronic form for a period in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Personal data collected for communication and relationship management and promotional activities (contacts with healthcare professionals) are kept for 5 years after your last interaction with SERVIER, then archived for 5 years and deleted.
- Personal data collected for transparency management are kept, archived and destroyed in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Personal data collected for any other type of correspondence are kept for 13 months.
5. How do we safeguard your personal data?
We have put in place appropriate and commercially reasonable technical and organisational security measures to store your personal data that we collect and keep confidential and to protect them against unauthorised or unlawful disclosure or access, accidental loss, destruction, alteration or damage taking into consideration the state of art of technology and the cost of implementation.
6. Do we share your personal data?
Your personal data processed by Servier Centro America y Caribe S.A will only be accessible by a limited list of recipients on a need to know basis or where required by law, including but not limited to:
- The departments and personnel of Servier Centro America y Caribe S.A and other legal entities of the Servier Group with a need to know.
- The suppliers and service providers of Servier Centro America y Caribe S.A, particularly those responsible for hosting the Site, producing the Site, who may be called upon to access the personal data of Users for purposes strictly necessary for their work.
- The competent authorities such as health authorities in certain legally-defined cases.
7. Governing law and jurisdiction
This policy is governed by Panamanian law. The courts in Panamá, Panamá have exclusive jurisdiction for settling any disputes arising from or in relation to this policy.